+ I do not see a camp listed in my area; are you planning any camps near me?
In 2018, we are offering camps in Arizona, Idaho, and North Carolina. We're always looking to expand to other areas, to stay up to date on further developments please sign up for our mailing list.
+ Do you offer any scholarships?
More information on scholarships can be found here.
+ Do you offer payment plans?
Payment plans are offered during the registration process for a summer camp.
+ Do you offer discounts?
We offer three discounts:
- Refer a Friend - Refer a friend* to camp and both campers will receive a free Inspire STEM t-shirt from the camp store. Have the friend's parent enter your child's name when they come to this question while registering for camp, "If you were referred by a friend attending camp this summer, please enter their name".
﹡ Campers cannot refer their immediate siblings for this program.
- Sibling Discount - Siblings enrolled under the same account recieve a 10% discount.
- Multi-Camp Discount - Campers enrolled in multiple weeks will recieve a 10% discount on subsequent registrations.
+ What will my child be learning in the camp?
+ Who will be teaching the camp?
Our summer camps are taught by local, certified teachers. In addition, we hire college students pursuing STEM fields to intern.
+ Should I sign my child up based on the grade they are exiting or entering?
Please sign your student up based on the grade he or she will be entering in the fall of the coming school year.
+ How early can I drop off my child?
Children may be dropped off 8:45 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. each day of the camp.
+ What time I do pick them up?
+ What does a typical day look like?
- 9am – 10am Introduction to lesson
- 10 – 10:10 Break
- 10:10-11am Camp work
- 11-11:10 Break
- 11:10 – 12pm Camp work
- 12 – pm lunch
- 12 – 12:50pm 2nd lesson
- 1pm – 1:50pm Camp work
- 1:50-2pm Break/snack
- 2pm – 2:30pm Camp work
- 2:30 – 3pm Debrief
+ How do I authorize somebody else to pick up my child?
During the registration process, you can list another individual authorized to pick up your child. Please note: You will need to submit a code word for the individual to provide when picking up your child.
+ Where do I pick them up?
Pick-up information will be provided at the check-in/registration desk on the first day of camp.
+ Where does my child check in at the camp?
The check-in/registration desk is typically located inside the school and will be clearly marked.
+ Where can I park? Is there a parking fee?
Please use the school’s parking lot. There is no fee for parking on school property.
+ Do you provide daycare?
+ Are background checks conducted on camp facilitators?
Yes. Extensive background checks are conducted on all teachers, mentors, volunteers and interns.
+ Are parents permitted to watch/attend the camp with their child?
All parents are welcome to join us on Friday afternoon of camp to view student projects.
+ What should my child bring to camp?
Students should bring the following items with them each day of camp:
- Medicine (if child can self-administer)
- Sunscreen (please apply before school and have children reapply during camp)
- Lightweight/rain jacket, if applicable
+ Camp Cancellation and Refund Policy
Camp Cancellation and Refund Policy: Full refund up to 3 weeks prior to start of the camp. $50 registration fee is non-refundable. No refunds accepted after the 10 days prior to start of camp.