You and STEM Revolution – Come join a team like no other!
Are you an educator, college student, marketing specialist, program manager, sales and business development rep, media relations guru, or simply someone passionate about STEM? Are you looking to tackle some of education’s most difficult problems – like inspiring students to go into STEM fields to help fill the 4 million tech jobs available today? Or helping a school develop their own comprehensive STEM Roadmap? Or empowering teachers to not fear STEM. That’s what we do at STEM Revolution - and we’re already changing the world!
- Work on the cutting-edge of technology – STEM Revolution believes in curriculum based on the latest advances in innovation.
- If words like ‘Coding Arduinos’, ‘FIRST Robotics’, ‘Building Drones’ and ‘VR/AR’ excite you – then you’ll be among friends here. In fact, you’ll work alongside some of the best and brightest minds in the business.
- Talk about office culture! STEM Revolution offers the best of both worlds – the fast pace and excitement of a globally expanding company, with the backing and resources of industries and universities.
- Together we have the ability to make a difference in students, teachers, school districts, and communities around the world. Founded by Stanford and MIT PhD’s, our methodology and breath of entry points, raise the bar for everyone.
Come join us on our journey...
View our open jobs
We have immediate opportunities for in all sorts of positions. And since we know that location matters, check out some of the great cities where you might find yourself working.
We’re looking for people in the following locations:
- Dallas, Texas
- Dubai, UAE
- Seattle, Washington
- Phoenix, Arizona
- Boise, Idaho
- Charlotte, North Carolina
For consideration, please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com with your desired position in the subject line. And scroll down to apply online for positions with immediate openings
Learn more about our opportunities
Regardless of where you are in your career, we want to hear from you.
- Are you just starting your journey - finishing your Bachelors, Masters, PhD or beginning a new career? STEM Revolution is an amazing place to truly make a difference.
- Already an experienced professional? Your expertise will be highly valued as we continue the rapid development and rollout of new STEM Revolution offices and offerings.
- Those with pioneering attitudes encouraged to apply!
The Hiring Process
We make the hiring process as quick and smooth as possible.
For consideration, please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with your desired position in the subject line.
We have openings in the following areas of STEM Revolution:
STEM Summer Camp Paid Intern
STEM Revolution is seeking a qualified intern for our exciting season of summer camps. Your responsibilities will include interacting with students, assisting the teacher, setting up equipment, and creating an all around fun camp-environment. Interns should be well-versed with the technology that they will be helping the students learn. Problem-solving will be pivotal when assisting the kids in the learning process.
STEM Summer Camp Teacher
STEM Revolution is seeking a certified teacher to lead a STEM Summer Camp. Creating a fun environment where students are motivated to be creative and learn. Working alongside interns, the teacher will guide students using our curriculum on a variety of STEM fields. Proficiency with modern technology is a must.