You and STEM Revolution – Come join a team like no other!
Are you an educator, college student, marketing specialist, program manager, sales and business development rep, media relations guru, or simply someone passionate about STEM? Are you looking to tackle some of education’s most difficult problems – like inspiring students to go into STEM fields to help fill the 4 million tech jobs available today? Or helping a school develop their own comprehensive STEM Roadmap? Or empowering teachers to not fear STEM. That’s what we do at STEM Revolution - and we’re already changing the world!
- Work on the cutting-edge of technology – STEM Revolution believes in curriculum based on the latest advances in innovation.
- If words like ‘Coding Arduinos’, ‘FIRST Robotics’, ‘Building Drones’ and ‘VR/AR’ excite you – then you’ll be among friends here. In fact, you’ll work alongside some of the best and brightest minds in the business.
- Talk about office culture! STEM Revolution offers the best of both worlds – the fast pace and excitement of a globally expanding company, with the backing and resources of industries and universities.
- Together we have the ability to make a difference in students, teachers, school districts, and communities around the world. Founded by Stanford and MIT PhD’s, our methodology and breath of entry points, raise the bar for everyone.
Come join us on our journey...
View our open jobs
We have immediate opportunities for in all sorts of positions. And since we know that location matters, check out some of the great cities where you might find yourself working.
We’re looking for people in the following locations:
- Dallas, Texas
- Dubai, UAE
- Seattle, Washington
- ...and more!
- Phoenix, Arizona
- Boise, Idaho
- Charlotte, North Carolina
- Portland, Oregon
For consideration, please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com with your desired position in the subject line. And scroll down to apply online for positions with immediate openings
Learn more about our opportunities
Regardless of where you are in your career, we want to hear from you.
- Are you just starting your journey - finishing your Bachelors, Masters, PhD or beginning a new career? STEM Revolution is an amazing place to truly make a difference.
- Already an experienced professional? Your expertise will be highly valued as we continue the rapid development and rollout of new STEM Revolution offices and offerings.
- Those with pioneering attitudes encouraged to apply!
We have openings in the following areas of STEM Revolution:
STEM Workshop Teacher
We believe that students deserve to have opportunities to explore, learn and have fun with STEM! We are seeking teachers for part-time positions to take ownership of our expanding after school program during the school year. We will train and mentor however teaching experience and tech-savviness is a must.
STEM Student Workshop Intern
We believe that students deserve to have opportunities to explore, learn and have fun with STEM! We are seeking a part-time classroom intern to help facilitate our expanding student workshop program during the school year. We will train and mentor, however tech-savviness and a love for kids is a must.
STEM Teacher / Faculty Trainer
Are you looking to tackle some of education’s most difficult problems – like inspiring students to go into STEM fields to help fill the 4 million tech jobs available today? Or helping a school develop their own comprehensive STEM Roadmap? Or empowering teachers to not fear STEM. That’s what we do at STEM Revolution - and we’re already changing the world!
STEM Marketing Specialist
You’ll wear many hats in this role – from being front and center as an emcee at one of our STEM Bus visits, to helping us design marketing collateral, to working a booth at a tradeshow. This is a fun, dynamic role – perfect for a recent college grad or even someone still in college. Whether your speciality is engineering, business, communications, graphic design or theatre – our marketing team rocks!
We’re opening 5 new offices in 2017, and we’re looking for top talent to run them. Essentially, it will be like running your own business. You’ll reach out to schools and industry in your region to grow the STEM Revolution presence in the area. You’ll hire a team. You’ll be responsible for your own budget. This role requires an uber organized, self-starter, that is passionate about STEM. If you’ve ever coached or mentored a FIRST Robotics or similar team – this job will be right up your alley! And all the while, you will have the amazing support of a home office team that has ‘been there, done that’ and knows how to help grow a territory.
STEM Strategy Planning (Consulting)
Just what it sounds like. We need exceptional business and education talent to join a team that will help schools develop their STEM strategy. You’ll help them evaluate where they are on the current STEM level scale, customize plans to help them set goals, objectives, and timelines. And create assessment and follow-ups to ensure they’re meeting their goals. This role will take both technical and leadership skills, as you’ll be one of the key faces of STEM Revolution to our clients.
As we open new offices around the globe, we are also building our corporate headquarters team. We’re looking for a media relations lead, a project management lead, and more. Please check our job listings often, as these positions will be posted soon.
High initiative, big thinking, and the ability to turn ideas into reality are essential. If that’s you – then you will thrive on our team!
- We are all about speed, agility, and being nimble.
- We encourage innovation and seek to revolutionize the way STEM is delivered.
- We support unique ideas and oppurtunities.
The Hiring Process
We make the hiring process as quick and smooth as possible.
For consideration, please send a cover letter and resume to info@STEMrevolution.com with your desired position in the subject line.